Thursday, May 20, 2010

every-day adventures

this moleskine has become my escape button












pentel pocket brush pen, made in Japan:
most brilliant piece of plastic I ever bought



also edited the type on my king kong cover :)
I submitted it in Communication Arts' Design and Advertising competition under "book covers", so here's keeping my fingers crossed? I really have no idea how to gauge my chances in these things.

in other news: graduating June 5th and moving to Brooklyn!
rooming with Victo, Ben, and Steph :D

5 comments:

Christina Song said...

ohhh i love!! keep on posting. i especially love the 7th and 9th ones. hope all is well, robyn! <3

Emerson said...

g'luch with the communication arts competition! and your sketchbook is so artsy fartsy.. like a true artist's.. i wish mine wasnt so boring...

Emerson said...

i meant you have all kind of crazy awesome stuff going on like watercolors and inks and crazy ideas and notes and all. mine are just sketches of people... .__.

Emerson said...

we definitely do!! either in San Fran, or Brooklyn, then i can oogle at your sketchbook in real life. :D

no one's gonna get this conversation but us....

jriggity said...

Dang thats a cool Kong cover!!

jriggity