Sunday, September 19, 2010

UNIQLO

Hello! I have returned from my misadventure into an online chasm of disconnected emptiness!

It has certainly been an eventful summer, full of firsts to finish off my twenty-first year! I tried my first time backpacking through Europe, first time without any academic obligations, first time living in Brooklyn - amongst other first things...

Anyway, now that I have access to the internet and a scanner again, I will be posting new moleskine pages in no time! But for now, here are a couple pieces I submitted to UNIQLO and Disney's joint tshirt competition. I only found out about it a few days before the deadline, so I'm afraid this was a bit of a rush job. Needless to say, I have been awake for very many hours - I guess this is one of the more useful skills I picked up at RISD??



I'm not too sure about actually winning, or even placing - though who's to stop me from dreaming? - but it was nice to have a deadline to work towards again. Summertime is always slow-going for making new work!

4 comments:

Fmilligan said...

These are really great, I'd love the first design on a t-shirt.

Jennifer Hom said...

love love love these (and the teeth, as usual :D)

Christina Song said...

awww these are so adorable. i love them!

simplyjenwong said...

omg these are SOO CUUTE! can you please print some tshirts? i will buy them and then make everyone i know buy them :)