Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Very Hipster Christmas

"Happy Holidays is what terrorists say. Merry Christmas, Avery & Jack" - if you don't watch 30 Rock already, watch it.

Anyway, season's greetings from Brooklyn! Presenting this year's cards,





Just out of curiosity, I'm thinking of setting up an online store to sell prints and stuff.. Would you buy these in sets of 12? I'm thinking of pricing 12 at around $25.. Here are some pictures of the prints:







They're 4"x6", printed on 16 pt dull cover cardstock with a matte-finish from GotPrint.com - I highly recommend these guys; they're the most affordable I've found, the cardstock is nice and heavy, the finish is really nice and they do rounded corners! Their colour accuracy with mine was pretty good, although light palettes are hard to mess up, and the reds were matched up pretty close. However, my roommate also printed with them, and her dark blues looked almost black. It might have also had something to do with the paper? (she got 14 pt uncoated cover to save time) Anyway, I'm probably boring you to death with print-talk.

Anyway, if you have any advice, suggestions, or comments about selling prints I'd really appreciate all the help I can get!


Thanks and Merry Christmas!